A majority of your work in attending TUG Connects is done before you even leave home – Be Ready!
Attending conferences can be an overwhelming convergence of new information, connections and business tools. While scheduling effectively and paying close attention is key, it’s your preparation before you even attend that can make the real difference. That’s why at Central Data Systems, we’ve created a workshop specifically to help you prepare for your TUG Connects 2018 experience.
Our complimentary workshop will be hosted by our TUG experts and session coaches, Z & Z (Daryl Ziegleman & Julie Zindle). They will share some tips and help you best prepare so that you can get the most value from your experience.
With our workshop you will be able to build your TUG Connects 2018 Personalized plan based on your company’s direction and specific needs. The workshop entails:
- TUG Connects 2018 Schedule at a Glance
- Executive Summit Session Review
- How to get the most out of the conference: Networking Strategy such as the Birds of a Feather & Roundtable Brunch
- TUG Connects 2018 Map – Table & Booths – Prepare questions for Partners
- Session/Track Review & Suggestions
- How to Prepare – what items to bring so as to be best prepared
- Build your TUG Connects personalized plan with the Agenda Builder
“Conferences can be powerful learning and business-building events if you are prepared to take advantage of the opportunities that will be presented,” notes Dennis Favilla, a sales training and support specialist for the Sign & Graphics Division of Alliance Franchise Brands.
If you’d like more information on TUG or TUG Connects 2018 please reach out to me for additional details. We look forward to seeing all you attendees at the workshop!
Central Data Systems
For our TUG Connects 2018 Workshop
Date: Tuesday, Feb 27, 2018
10:00 PM – 11:30 AM (EST)