Managed IT – Relax, we’ve got this handled.
Today, no business can afford the risk and uncertainty of the old “wait till it breaks then fix it” maintenance service model because your business is too dependent on a reliable network. A well maintained, proactively serviced network infrastructure will always run better than the alternative. To put in simple terms – time is money and one of the biggest benefits of Managed IT is our experts can discover and fix IT problems before they negatively affect your business.
With Managed IT, Central Data provides your company the expert IT services you need to keep your business operating smoothly. We invest in the latest technology so you can capitalize on our investments and expertise. With Managed IT services from Central Data, cost-effective access to enterprise-level IT support is a reality.
Our Managed IT services are scalable to your unique requirements.
We can do as much or as little as needed, because we love it all. We can assist your IT team by monitoring just your SX.e server or become your in house IT team. In either capacity, our certified technicians will monitor your server health, data integrity, PC management, network efficiency, Internet connectivity, vulnerability, desktop and peripheral support, annual no charge assessments, licensing requirements and compliance and much more.
8 Key Benefits of Managed IT from Central Data:
- Discover and fix IT problems before they negatively impact your business
- Proactively maintain and update your IT equipment and infrastructure
- Increase your operational efficiency with well maintained, reliable systems
- Reduce your operating overhead and IT staffing expenses
- Predictable and budget-friendly access to enterprise-level support
- Minimize downtime with a reliable experts on demand
- Allows you to focus on running your business, not on managing your technology
- Peace of mind from knowing that your network is monitored 24/7/365
Let our experts manage your technology so you don’t have to!
Let’s face it, you’re experts in your industry because you know distribution inside and out, and it’s not likely that your favorite hobby is tinkering with SAN fabric (nerd talk). But that is where our experts come in.
Let us perform a risk-free assessment of your network and IT infrastructure and put together a customized plan that will allow you to answer the question “How much do you pay your IT Manager?” Contact us today for more information